Intelligent Finance is one of the most awarded mortgage broking firms in Australia (predominantly in the mortgage broking industry), servicing clients ranging from High Net Worth Individuals to Business owners to First Home Buyers.
An exciting opportunity exists in our Bondi office, for a capable and experienced Credit Analyst /Mortgage Processor to become part of a rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse semi complex client financial information such as Trust tax returns, Company tax returns and company financials, and be able to calculate the clients true income taking into account add backs etc to enable the client to maximise their borrowings.
- Prepare and send proposals to clients
- Work out the best loan structure for a particular client, taking into account the clients individual position.
- Compile loan applications and assist in selecting the most appropriate lender taking into account each of the lenders credit criteria
- Process loan applications, and follow the applications through the loan approval process up until settlement of the loan
- Liaise with clients to follow up on supporting documentation for their loan application
- Proactively work with the Managing Director
- Resolve issues that existing clients have with their loans
To secure this position you ideally would have a minimum of 3 years experience working with self employed loan applications, whether as a loan processor or as a Credit Analyst for a Bank or Mortgage Manager.
It is also expected that you have a thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (mainly Word, Excel and Outlook). As the ideal candidate, you will be extremely reliable and take pride in your work regardless of the task and have attention to detail. You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to work unsupervised; therefore you must be self-motivated and self-sufficient. You should be proactive and have an ability to think outside the square. You should thrive in a fast paced and dynamic office environment, and get genuine enjoyment from assisting others to achieve their objectives.
The successful candidate must be very accurate in their work and must also be able to demonstrate outstanding organisational abilities in order to effectively manage what may be competing priorities.
In return for your skills, initiative and commitment to contributing to the success of Intelligent Finance, you will be rewarded with a salary package from $55,000 to $70,000 pa (depending on experience) + bonuses, good working conditions, and a company culture that supports growth and development.
If you are looking to make a positive contribution and challenge your career, please CONTACT US quoting reference # 1211 or call James at Intelligent Finance on 0411 120 755 for further information.